Abstract submitters' Declaration
Upon abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Workshop website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Author (person submitting the abstract and presenting at the workshop) warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the “Content”) to EPRW 2022 and Full Day Srl (Hereafter: the “Organisers”), nor the publication of any such Content by the Organisers, on the internet or otherwise, infringes any third-party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- The Author grants the Organisers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the Author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The Author is responsible for informing the other authors (co-authors) about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the Author making a presentation (oral or poster) must be a registered participant.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the Committee will work hard to honour this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.